QUALITY & ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Hayath Hospital is fully committed to achieve and maintain the highest professional excellence while delivering compassionate and empathetic medical care at reasonable cost to all its clientele ensuring minimum impact to the Environment through an efficient integrated Quality & Environmental(Q&E) Management System. We will improve the competence of our personnel on a continuous basis, to ensure that every patient who steps into our hospital is treated with dignity, decorum, decency and dedication resulting in the patient going back satisfied with the standard of total care and that the services so rendered have been provided in an atmosphere of total environmental care.
To do so we concentrate on
- Commitment to strictly follow the ethical parameters of the profession
- Compliance to all legal, regulatory and other statutory requirements.
- Motivation of employees to enhance commitment to implement the Q&E Management
- System efficiently and effectively and also to abide by the law of the land.
- Implementation of methods to prevent environmental pollution and reduce waste, reduce consumption of resources and minimize damage to the environment.
- Commitment to recovery and recycling, as opposed to disposal, where feasible.
- Provision of appropriate information to all concerned related to the environmental aspects of the hospital’s activities.
- Sharing its Environmental Management Experience with all its interested parties by adequate communication means.
- Encouraging the use of Q&E Management System by suppliers and contractors.
- Allocation of required resources to implement the above aspects.
- Ensuring that this policy is documented, reviewed periodically, communicated to all employees and made available to public.